Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015!


Happy New Year, blogging buddies!  Hope you had a fun evening ringing out the old and bringing in the New Year.  It was a quiet one here as predicted but my DH did get home from work in time to spend the evening with me and the pups.  My wish for all of you in 2015 is a year filled with joy and good health and much creativity :O)

Today is the last day of the kit giveaways over at Alpha Stamps, they have a lovely French inspired kit today, ooh-la-la!  Click here to head on over or click the button below and as always, good luck to all who enter and a big thank you to Alpha Stamps for all of these lovely giveaways!


Have a great day and I will be back soon with some new makes, the old Etsy shop is looking a tad bare after the Christmas  season so time to get to work on Valentine's Day and Easter projects.  Also, our new year of fun will be starting soon at the Mixed Media Studio so I will have lots of mixed media projects to share with you too.  I'm also thinking I want to do more challenges at some of my favourite mixed media challenge blogs, but we will see how my time management goes LOL!  Whatever I decide to do, I am looking forward to a creative and fun filled year and can't wait to share it with you all.  We will talk again soon and once again, Bonne Annee mes amis!

Deb

11 comments:

  1. lots to look forward to!!! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There wasn't too much ringing going on around here last night but it was a relaxing evening all the same. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Deb!
    Many Blessings to You!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Debs all the best for 2015
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you too! Look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations this year.
    hugs,
    Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you the very best the New Year can bring Deb!
    Enjoy,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Deb! Wishing you a wonderful and creative 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year my friend! Wishing you every blessing in 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best of the New Year to you also Deb.

    I'm so glad that I read your blurb down below...those stupid boxes with numbers are driving me batty...I was leaving complaining comments everywhere about them. And here I thought everyone was opting in for them...well that means that my blog has one also...sigh. Just another reason to wonder if I should switch to WP...LOL.

    It's snowing here, which means that you have snow also...fun to drive in? We get plowed with such regularity it's shocking...someone important lives here we think.

    Stay warm, and be creative.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo