Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy Woofentine Day!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I finished up a Valentine's Day card to give to my DH from the dogs that I wanted to share with you.  In the interest of full disclosure, I must admit that we are 'those' kind of dog lovers.  Our pups are our kids and we spoil them rotten.  They get (and give!) Christmas presents, birthday presents and yes, even Woofentine Day cards and presents :O)   So at their request (they asked me to make it, honest, I wouldn't make something like that up!) I made a card for them to give to their 'Daddy'.  Here it is:


Now isn't that true puppy love?  They are giving their Woofentine Day bones to their Dad!  Thanks to LouCee Creations for the fun paw print paper and the adorable dog image and to you for putting up with my silliness!

Have a great week everyone and remember to hug your dog!

Deb

P.S. Linking this card up with Simon Says Stamps's Monday Challenge Red + Pink.

14 comments:

  1. Too funny and cute! Was just petting both of my dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! I am sure they would send you one too. Sending your pups a big hug! Woof woof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun. I must show my mum your card she is dog daft too. Love the little bones, so cute. Thanks for the comments you have been leaving me.
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute! Yes our pets become our family especially when the children leave home. :) Happy Woofentine's Day to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silliness? What silliness? We do stuff like that here too. I love the woofentine card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww bless their little doggy hearts. How sweet is that

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thoughtful thing to do:) This is such a happy place, Deb, and I always feel better after a visit here. Thank you for your kind comments over at my place. Here's to fresh starts, less snow, and a happy Woofentine Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Card, yes, we love our furbabies, they are such a part of our families. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I love it and I am "those" kinds of people as well. Awesome job and so original to give your DH cards from the furry babies on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niki and glad to know that we are not the only ones LOL!

      Delete
  10. Love the card Debs. Maisie said that she would have sent "Him Indoors" a card but Stanley has eaten it Lol!
    Never mind I have one for him. Happy Valentine's, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Angela! Stanley, what were you thinking! Glad you have another one ready to go though, Happy Valentine's Day (or Woofentine Day!) to you too.

      Delete
  11. Such a sweet card! Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo