Monday, May 23, 2016

Discovering May Flowers Art Journal Page At Mixed Media Mojo

Hello everyone, I have a tutorial over at Mixed Media Mojo today for an art journal page I made with our May challenge theme in mind which is Flowers with the added twist of adding Stitching, either real or faux.


I added lots of flowers in the form of die cuts, stamping, stencils and even some free form hand drawn flowers and both real and faux stitches made an appearance.  Click here to head on over to see my tutorial, hope that you will enjoy it!

Deb xo

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty page. I'll head over and check out your tutorial now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the way you have displayed the cone flower Deb - off to have a closer look at the 'how to' ! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fabulous colourful spread, it looks fantastic!Off to see the details....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Deb your pages have amazing visual appeal xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I love this page. These colors will really grab your attention and the sentiment is perfect!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely stunning! I LOVE the colors, and love the black tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love these bright zingy pages, stunning design! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous journal pages! Fabulous colour! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the vibrancy of these pages ! Debs and all that fussy cutting was sure worth it - your cone head is a beauty and displayed so effectively in its oval frame.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunner Deb, I love the 3d effect of the black and white against the vibrancy of your colours - just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Free-form? I can't draw ANYTHING free-form! This is pretty, love the yellow and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, great heat and drama - love the pop of purple of the framed flower!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo