Monday, May 2, 2016

What A Wonderful Week, Thank You Emerald Creek!

Well it has been one heck of a week for me, let me tell you!  First I found out I'd been invited to join the design team at Southern Ridge Trading Company,  then my April 12 Tags of 2016 tag was chosen as one of Tim Holtz's monthly winners and now I have just found out that I've been invited to join the design team at Emerald Creek!


Emerald Creek is owned by Kim Evans and is a Canadian craft retailer that has a wonderful line of stamps, charms, embossing powders and most everything else for your crafting needs.  Click here to view their website, so many wonderful products!

Kim also has a challenge blog, Emerald Creek Dares, where she has fortnightly challenges with wonderful inspirational projects from her design team and a chance to win a gift certificate to the Emerald Creek online shop.  Click here to visit the Emerald Creek Dares challenge blog and check out the latest challenge.

I'd like to thank Kim very much for this opportunity and can't wait to get started in June with my first design team project for Emerald Creek.  I hope that you will follow along as I start on this new journey and I can't wait to share my creations with you all.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and as always, happy creating!

Deb xo

13 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Go you! Debs Such wonderful news. Theres no stopping you now ...... lol .
    Celebrate and enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Debs, you certainly have had an amazing week. Look forward to your new DT projects.
    Hugs, Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so thrilled for you Deb!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Deb, what a great week, and very well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Deb. You're talent is in high demand :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantabulous, Deb!! Look forward to seeing what your creative spirit comes up with for these wonderful sponsors! And congratulations on the Tim win! Well deserved! xxx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo Deb what a roll out week you had with such good news. You're gonna be busy, busy, busy but fantastic for the new teams, have fun and enjoy and congrats on your Tim win.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous news, many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb! CONGRATULATIONS! What a fun life you are leading right now! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One big Congratulations from me --- Tim is right on target and the other two companies are so lucky to have you!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness - a wonderful week indeed! Congratulations on all your many, extremely well-deserved, honours, Deb - I'm thrilled for you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Deb! This is a perfect role for you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo