Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Queen Of Our Hearts

Hello, I have a tutorial for you today over at Mixed Media Mojo where I share how I made this Queen Of Our Hearts mixed media plaque.


In keeping with our June theme of Fit For A Queen, I made this plaque to gift to my sister-in-law for her birthday as she does so much for our family.  Hope you can pop on over to take a peek (click here to see my tutorial) and that you will also join in our June challenge!



And if the lovely folks at Mixed Media Monthly don't mind popping over to take a look at the details, I'd like to link my project up with their 2nd Anniversary challenge - MMMC #25


I have chosen their past challenge theme of Texture (#18) as the theme for my entry.  Happy Anniversary Mixed Media Monthly!

Deb xo

15 comments:

  1. This looks like a "Fun" challenge Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great canvas Deb. Reminds me of one I did before my blogging days . x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear me Deb - this is FABULOUS - wow. What a great plaque and seems perfect for your occasion too. Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant plaque Deb and a wonderful gift for your SiL. Love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Deb, great fun, I'm sure your Sister in law will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it. I would say more but I need to pop over and check out your tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift for your SIL Deb - love the lace on her wrists, the texture, pearls and touches of red - a beautiful design! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Deb! I love the composition and amazing texture. The pearls are so wonderful. I love your magical way with layers and color. Thanks for sharing!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beyond fabulous! I LOVE her! LOVE all the embellies too! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Deb and very appropriate. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzer... those grungy sun's rays have got me hopping...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those grungy rays! Your sister in law is one lucky lady to be part of your family, and she is going to treasure this! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very neat! love the queen image! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project. Thanks for playing along with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo