Sunday, June 26, 2016

Your Wings Exist Mixed Media Canvas

Hello everyone, I am hosting the last stop on our Destination Inspiration journey for June over at A Vintage Journey today and hope you will have a minute to pop by to see the canvas I created with the contents of my travel bag.


I have a few step by step photos to share with you as well as a review of all the wonderful projects created by my fellow Creative Guides this month using the same supplies, click here to head on over!

And if the lovely folks at Creative Carte Blanche don't mind visiting my post at A Vintage Journey, I'd like to link up my project with their June challenge, Winged Things.

Deb xo

11 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Deb.I'm off to see how you made it!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautifully pink Deb, I shall catch up with all the details at AVJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this is. I like the quote too

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a brilliant job with the travel bag Deb, off to see how you brought it altogether! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours and great detail. I'm off to have a look at the process. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, this is a beautiful canvas, and I love the techniques you used to get that fabulous background texture! The end result is delicious and is perfect for the pink colors! I'm not a pink person either, but I think I'm becoming a convert! Love the lace bits and that fabulous bird cage! Lovely piece! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful and I love that background! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be still my heart with this PINK creation! It is beautiful...I am a pink girl and I love it! Love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Creative Carte Blanche!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely composition, Deb! Terrific sentiment as well! I knew Yvonne would love that pink color - I do too! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Carte Blanche!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to visit your post, Deb! This is so lovely. The text background is so deep and dreamy. Thanks for sharing this for Creative Carte Blanche!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo