Friday, June 17, 2016

You're A Keeper Reverse Canvas

Hello, thanks so much for stopping by today.  I have a quick tutorial over at the Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog to show you how I made this mixed media reverse canvas for our June challenge, Anything Masculine.


I incorporated two chipboard pieces from Southern Ridge Trading Company, Fish 1 and Cattail Bushes, into my reverse canvas as well as using the Keeper stamp set from Artistic Outpost and lots of Ranger Distress products.  Hope you'll have a minute to stop by the challenge blog to read about how I created my project and that you will feel inspired to join in our June challenge, Anything Masculine.  You have a chance to win 4 designs from Southern Ridge Trading Companies online store - www.chipboard.ca - a $20.00 (before tax) retail value of YOUR OWN CHOOSING!  Can't wait to see what you make to link up, happy creating!

Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous masculine design Deb and it's certainly going to be perfect for any lad or man who loves his fishing. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this piece Deb.Fisher- folk are a breed apart I always think!!I am so glad my hubby doesn't like fishing!!
    Have a lovely playful weekend Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking piece this is. I've got to go check out your tutorial now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Deb, my brother would too, I think I need to go and make him one now! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! This reverse canvas is a load of fun and I know my DH would enjoy this as well. Love the frame and the sentiment is so very sweet. Gorgeous layers and details. You are such a talented lady. Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, this is such a great masculine reverse canvas, and you have such a creative mind! I often look at my very few fish related craft items and think how in the world would I ever use them! You have given me such great inspiration! I'm off for the details! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo