Friday, July 15, 2016

Enjoy The Ride Card

Hello everybody and happy Friday!  Just a quick pop in today to let you know that I have a short little tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog on how I made this 'Enjoy The Ride' card using some wonderful chipboard embellishments from Southern Ridge Trading Company.


Hope you'll be able to stop by and read my how to and that you will join in our July challenge, Anything Summer.  You have a chance to win 4 designs from the online store - chipboard.ca - a $20.00 (before tax) retail value of YOUR OWN CHOOSING!  See you there and happy creating!

If the lovely folks from Anything But Cute don't mind popping over to see my card, I'd love to link it up with their Challenge #15 - Summertime Fun!  Riding a bike with a basketful of summer posies definitely says summer fun to me :O)

Deb xo

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. I really like the bike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smmery card! What a nifty bike image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bicycle. A great card.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the bike. Have a great weekend, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the shabby chic look of the flourishes! And mine is almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fresh card and the shimmering glittery frames are such fun.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Deb, I love the gorgeous bicycle and the way the hint of blue shines through and the glittery frame 'grounds' the bicycle beautifully!

    Thanks so much for joining in our Summertime Fun challenge at Anything But Cute. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty summery card, Deb! I love your wonderful bicycle and your amazing glittery frame! It's awesome! Thank you so much for joining in our Summertime Fun challenge at Anything But Cute! Hugs! Branka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb, I have hopped over to Southern Ridge to see how this all came together, and not only is it a lovely summertime design, your techniques to color your chippies and flowers are fabulous! Love that bike and glittered frame! Thank you for sharing this with us at Anything But Cute for our Summertime Fun challenge! Hugs! Sara Emily DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous!! I love the sparkle!! The bike is such a beautiful focal point!! Absolutely stunning!! Thanks so much for playing along at Anything But Cute for our Summertime Fun challenge!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo