Friday, July 1, 2016

Memories Of Summer Mixed Media Plaque

Happy July everyone!  I have the honour of leading off our new challenge over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog today and our theme for July is Anything Summer.  I decided to make a home decor piece that I could leave out over the next few months and took our challenge theme quite literally! (This is my second post today, if you are looking for my Mixed Media Mojo design team post, click here).


I used lots of lovely chipboard pieces from Southern Ridge Trading Company in the making of my plaque as well as using one of the new stencil designs that Karen now has listed in the store.

Hope you can pop on over to the Southern Ridge challenge blog to see how I created it and that you will be inspired to join in our July challenge.  You have a chance to win 4 designs from Southern Ridge Trading Company's online store - chipboard.ca - a $20.00 (before tax) retail value of YOUR OWN CHOOSING!

Hope to see you there!

Deb xo

8 comments:

  1. What a great piece. What's summer without a little relaxing from an Adirondack chair. I like the way you did those sun beams and the banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, busy day for you! What a lovely summery garden you've created here - just how I'm hoping my life will look in a week or so, just for a little while in this crazy year.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have been the busy bee! Love all the recent projects. Such clever ideas on all of them! Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super summer plaque! This is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous decor piece Debs x Love the colours and those amazing die cut pieces. Hope you are having a better summer than we are here in South West Scotland !!! Its actually quite cold here.........I even had to put the heating on !!!

    Sending my best wishes to you
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Deb, lovely summery feel to it. Have a great crafty week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card that truly captures the carefree days of summer! I think you've learned the secret to bottling sunshine!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't get a chance to leave you a comment on your blog for this lovely beach scene, so "m playing double duty here to congratulate you on your Tim win AND to let you know how much I enjoyed your summertime home decor. I love the colors, the banner and the lazy Adirondack chairs--perfect for enjoying a summer afternoon in the sunshine. Although I'm preferring to do my sitting indoors in the AC lately--it's HOT here! Hugs and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo