Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sea and Sky Art Journal Page

Hello everyone, just a quick pop in today to let you know that I have an art journal page over at Mixed Media Mojo today.


I made the page with our July challenge theme, Summertime with the twist of adding shells, in mind.  I was also inspired by the Dusty Springfield song 'Sea and Sky', whose lyrics I wrote around the edges of the page.  Pop over to Mixed Media Mojo for a closer look where I have some step by step photos for you to see.  Hope to see you there and that you will join in our July challenge!

And if the kind folks at Mixed Media World don't mind popping over to see my project, I'd love to link my journal page up with their Under The Sea challenge- MMW#16.

Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous beach themed double page spread Deb, love the watery background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous journal pages. Love the way you did the background. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I find those colors really appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! I love that wavy background water. Your writing makes a fabulous frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pages have such wonderful movement! I can see the seaweed moving in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Love your journal pages - the colors are beautiful and your scene is so pretty.

    With smiles
    Laine Kammeraad
    DT MMW

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo