Friday, August 26, 2016

Wild And Free Card

Hello, popping in today to let you know that I have a quick tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog for my Wild and Free card.


I used some lovely chipboard pieces from Southern Ridge plus embossed with one of Karen's new stencils, hope you will pop on by to read my how-to and that you will be inspired to enter our Anything Goes August challenge.  There are 4 chipboard pieces up for grabs, a $20.00 (before tax) retail value from the online store - chipboard.ca - of your own choosing!  See you there,

Deb xo

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Deb! The background is lovely and the glittery frame is perfect. But those stars... YUMMY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Deb, I love the frame, and the quote is perfect! Have a very happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty and I love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo