Friday, September 23, 2016

Love Letters Storage Box

Hello, a quick post today to let you know that I have a tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog for my Love Letters storage box.


Our current challenge theme of 'Your Favourites' inspired me to reuse the Mini Nested Stamp Frames, Iron Hinges 1 and the 4 Leaf Clover stencil in making my card or letter storage box.  Hope you will pop by to see how I made it and that you will also be inspired to join in our challenge.  You have a chance to win 4 designs from the online store - chipboard.ca - a $20.00 (before tax) retail value of your own choosing!  Hope to see you there,

Deb xo

5 comments:

  1. What a great looking box that is. I don't have any love letters to store though....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous box and great tutorial Deb, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used your favourites to create this really beautiful box Deb. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant Deb, at first I thought the postage die had been cut out, it's weird how you eyes can sometimes miss see things. I love your warm colours and it's good that your cards have somewhere nice to live! Have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous and functional work of art, Deb! I love how you used those chippies and love the hinge, especially! The stencil works perfectly on your background, giving it that extra depth. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo