Saturday, September 10, 2016

Open If You Dare Halloween Accordion Tag Folder

Hello everyone, hope you are having a lovely weekend.  I've been having great fun here making a Halloween tag folder with some of my new Tim Holtz Halloween releases plus adding some of my favourites from years past.


I love it!  I made it with one sheet of 8" x 8" paper from the Regions Beyond paper stash, three #8 manila hang tags and lots and lots of ephemera images, stamps and charms.  I also made a Snapguide tutorial for you to show you how I made it.


Here's a few more pics of the folder, I do love Halloween!






Hope that you've enjoyed seeing it, I know I sure had a lot of fun making it, and that you'll pop on over to Snapguide to read my how to.  Have a great rest of the weekend and as always, happy creating!

Deb xo

13 comments:

  1. You have really captured the Halloween spirit with this project! Love how you used the double sided paper to create the accordion pocket folder! These papers are so gorgeous I tend to cringe knowing that only one side is usually being seen, but this shows off both, in spectacular fashion! Love your style. AMAZING project! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Halloween goodness and great snapguide xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I love all your vintage images. Thanks for the tutorial too. Now I need to sit down and make a mess in my craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like your tags. Halloween goodie bags? People wouldn't expect that! And I love the element of surprise. I have enjoyed your recent posts but am sorry that means you still haven't left on your camping trip. Fingers crossed you get a last breath of summer so you can go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab idea and great tags, such brilliant use of all those Halloween goodies!! Love how you put this together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Halloween project, so much to look at too. Have a great crafty week,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehhehe - it's wonderful - bright, spooky, fun Deb. You are getting me in the spirit!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes! I am going to make one! Thanks for the guide!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Deb, I think I will try this. I love how you have made the Halloween theme spooky yet bright. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deb, I love how this is a flip book with #8 tags!!! I'm going to make one to give to my friend for Halloween! You did a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Deb, I love everything about this, the tri-fold, the tags, all your fabulous embellies - and the fact that it is Halloween!! Brilliant! Love the Snapguide too, I will bookmark it for future reference. Apologies for my lateness, I am playing catch-up... Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so wonderful. I love the halloween theme. I love your art work and follow you now here as well as on instagram.
    Hugs sabine

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is brilliant, an amazing tag book, so much to see here Deb xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo