Friday, September 9, 2016

Sit A Spell Fall Shadow Box

Hello and thanks for stopping by!  Just a quick pop in today to let you know I have a tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog for this fall shadow box that I made for our current 'Your Favourites' challenge.


I revisited three of my favourite chipboard embellishments here; Bushy Trees, Andorandak Chairs and Small Bird Mix and reimagined them for fall (all three were used on my Memories of Summer mixed media plaque back in July).   Hope you will be able to come over to see my tutorial and that you will feel inspired to join in our 'Your Favourites' challenge, there is a chance to win 4 designs from the online store - chipboard.ca - a $20.00 (before tax) retail value of your own choosing!

Deb xo

4 comments:

  1. Love this. I like how you spelled out fall with the scrabble tiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully created Deb and wonderful colour tones. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fall scene if I've ever seen one. My son wants to visit to pick apples this year, something we always did when the kids were young but haven't done in years. I see an apple pie in my future;)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo