Friday, October 7, 2016

Falling Leaves Mixed Media Plaque

Hello everyone, just popping in quickly today to let you know I have a short step by step over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog on how I made my falling leaves mixed media plaque.


I used the cover from Southern Ridge's Fall Album along with their Pumpkin and Fall chipboard leaves with Distress inks and crayons, love how it turned out!

I'd like to enter my Falling Leaves mixed media plaque into the current challenge at Anything But Cute, Challenge #18 - An Autumn Day.

Hope you can pop by Southern Ridge to read my how-to and that you will join in our Fall challenge, you could win 4 designs from the online store - chipboard.ca - a $20.00 (before tax) retail value of your own choosing.  See you there!

Deb xo

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE this tree... anything Fall related. AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the crisp breeze, how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking plaque. I love the fall colors and that little rake in the corner is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color!!! Love all those beautiful leaves and the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb, I turn my back for a couple of days and here you are making a gorgeous card and canvas! Love them Deb. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Deb, this is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great fall scene Deb! I can just smell the crisp fall air and hear the crunch of the leaves! I hate raking - but that's all a part of the glorious fall right??!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is way too much fun! love how you added the wheelbarrow and rake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how it turned out too! What a lovely celebration of autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tree is such a beautiful shape Deb and I love the wonderful autumnal colours of the leaves on the tree and frame. The wheelbarrow and rake are great finishing touches! Thanks so much for joining in our 'An Autumn Day' challenge at Anything But Cute! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous!! I love the texture and the colors!! The leaves look amazing!! Thank you so much for playing along at Anything But Cute for our Autumn Day Challenge!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo