Friday, October 21, 2016

Happy Halloween Pop Up Box

Hello and thanks for stopping by, just a quick post today to let you know that I have a quick tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog on how I made my happy Halloween pop up box decoration.


I used the Happy Halloween chipboard collection from Southern Ridge
Trading Company, Eileen Hull's Box/Cube/Bank die and some Tim Holtz Frightful Ephemera and Graphic 45's Steampunk Spells papers.  Hope you will be able to head on over to Southern Ridge for my how-to and that you will join in our current challenge, you have a chance to win 4 designs from the online store - chipboard.ca - of your own choosing.  See you there and happy haunting!

Deb xo

10 comments:

  1. I love how you used Eileen's ATB, your pop up Halloween card is such fun, the papers you used are wonderful! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous spooky box Deb with great images and ephemera xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great spooky box Deb, beautifully put together. Great papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is positively adorable! (I have to tell you though, I couldn't look at your ATC's cus there are spiders involved.lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. You are just so creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, FUN Halloween pop up box! Such fun images and ephemera and all put together perfectly for maximum frightful fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect Deb, the black cat just makes me happy! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Debs you've been very busy again! It's brilliant. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This ATB is precious! I can see it filled with many things! I LOVE all the images on it...so FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very clever card Deb.Love all those different elements to look at. This is a card you must really have enjoyed doing.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo