Friday, November 25, 2016

Exciting News From Eileen Hull and Bella Crafts Publishing!

Good morning everyone, I am very excited to tell you that Eileen Hull, in conjunction with Bella Crafts Publishing, has just released a new ebook Die Cutting Magic with Eileen Hull and Friends.


This ebook is filled with over 100 projects created by Eileen Hull and many other talented designers using Eileen's Sizzix dies.  There are over 40 projects with step by step instructions so you can create them on your own, tips and tricks for using Eileen's Sizzix dies and a whole bonus gallery of inspirational project photos.  And I am honoured and thrilled to be able to say that I have some of my projects in this book, thank you so much to Eileen and Bella Crafts Publishing for the opportunity.

Eileen's book is available right now and at the special introductory Black Friday price of $2.97 (yep, you read that right!), a 77% savings on the regular price of $12.97.  This special offer expires at midnight PST on November 28th so make sure to get your copy before then.  You can make your purchase by clicking the link above or by clicking the link in my sidebar.

And as another bonus, Sizzix is having a Black Friday sale as well so it's a great opportunity to get Eileen's die at a wonderful price.

I hope that you will enjoy the ebook and I'd love to see any projects that you create after reading it, drop me a line or leave a link in the comments so I can go take a look.  Thanks again to Eileen and Bella Crafts Publishing for including my projects in this great publication and as always, happy creating!

Deb xo

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having your projects published in the book. That's very exciting. That's an awesome price on the book too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news to share, huge congrats to you Deb.
    Hugs, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations on being such an amazing part of Eileen's new book Deb! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Deb! Of course I rushed over to get the eBook. The word "magic" in the title was misleading for me but I see some inspiring ideas inside anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work Deb- so happy you are part of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting and wonderful that you have been published in this fun book Deb!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news, Deb - sorry to be so behind the fair with my congratulations. Hope to get back in the swing of things over the festive season...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo