Friday, November 18, 2016

Jingle All The Way Christmas Decoration

Hello, popping in to let you know that I have a tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog today for my Jingle All The Way Christmas wall hanging.


I used Southern Ridge's Jingle All The Way chipboard sentiment, Small Primitive Stars and Holly Berry Assembly along with papers, stamps and inks by Tim Holtz, embossing powders from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies and acrylic paint by DecoArt.  Hope you can pop by to see my tutorial and that you will enter our current challenge, Christmas!, for a chance to win 4 designs from the online store - chipboard.ca - of your own choosing.  So get your jingle bells on and see you there!

Deb xo

7 comments:

  1. Especially after your snow photos, you're getting me into the spirit here. Cute wall decor. I like the words "Jingle All The Way". They always bring a festive feel with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Deb! What a lovely project, those stars are the coolest! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful rustic wall hanging for the holidays Deb! Love the bells, the little sled and great distressed edges on this! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deb, I am so in love with the design of your card it's fabulous.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I meant to say wall hanging !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous. I saw it yesterday on Pinterest and fell in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the cork background, and what a fun idea to make a hanging. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo