Friday, November 4, 2016

Merry Christmas Prancing Deer Card

Hello, just popping in quickly to let you know I have a tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog today on how I made my prancing deer card.


I used Southern Ridge's Star Stencil, Small Marked Reindeer, Small Primitive Stars and Merry Christmas Greeting Pack along with Tim Holtz's Tree Line die, Distress inks, embossing powders from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies and a star die from Simon Says Stamp.

I'd like to enter my card into Country View Challenges 'Stars' November challenge, what great timing on my part to include all those stars on my card so I could enter their challenge!

Hope you can stop by for the how to and that you will enter our current challenge, Christmas!, you have a chance to win 4 designs from the online store - chipboard.ca - a $20.00 (before tax) retail value of your own choosing.  See you there!

Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. Great looking card. Love the deer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card...I love the watercolor star background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous Christmas card and just perfect for our November challenge - Stars!!! Beautiful design and thank you for joining the challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many stars... just the ticket for our Stars challenge at Country View! Thanks for joining us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so beautiful, I love the stars Deb and the prancing deer is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card from the water coloring on the background to the glittered antlers on the deer! So beautiful, Deb! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo