Monday, November 14, 2016

Turn Turn Turn Art Journal Page

Hello everyone, just a quick pop in today to let you know that I have a little tutorial over at Mixed Media Mojo for my Turn Turn Turn art journal page.


Tim Holtz's new Pine background stamp was paired with his Weathered Clock, Layered Leaf and Bird Branch dies along with the Arbor die and Distress inks, stains and crayons.  I also put Emerald Creek Craft Supplies Burnt Copper Leaves embossing powder to good use on the clock face, love that powder!

Hope you can stop by for a peek and that you will join in our November challenge, Autumn with the twist of Metallics, there is still lots of time to link up your creations.  Have a wonderful day and here's The Byrd's song 'Turn, Turn, Turn' that inspired my journal page, with all of the turmoil in the world this last week I've been seeking solace in music and this song has always been one of my favourites.  Enjoy!


Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. An awesome song that translated beautifully into an art journal page. Love the look of those leaves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Fall art journal page, Deb! Your leaves look fantastic! I recognized the song right away from your journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal page is a wonderful way to comemorate that fabulous song by the Byrds Deb! I am going to be humming that for days now - lol! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inspiration Deb, love the mix of stamps and dies you used, like Anne I think that song is gonna stick in my head for a while lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous tag and thanks for the inspiration and tutorial page link

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the journal page and it's great to hear that song again too. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo