Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A Year In Review At Emerald Creek Dares

Hello everyone, hope you had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends and that you didn't get too stuffed with turkey!  I'm just popping in quickly today to let you know that I have a year end retrospective of the projects that I created for Emerald Creek Craft Supplies over at their blog.


I want to thank Kim so very much for asking me to be on her design team, it's been a blast and I can't wait to see what 2017 will bring for us all!  Click here to head on over to Emerald Creek Dares and be sure to check out my teammates retrospectives all this week as well, so many talented folks, enjoy!

Deb xo

4 comments:

  1. It was a good year for creative projects. These are all amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deb! Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!! So nice to see all of your wonderfully creative work! Wishing you a wonderful 2017. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - so many BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS. Happy Blessed New Year to you all... looking forward to your 2017 shares!! j.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim was one smart cookie to scoop you up to showcase her wonderful crafty products, Deb! what a fabulous line up of projects you made! I'm so honored to be on this talented Design Team with you! Sending hugs and warmest of wishes for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo