Friday, December 2, 2016

Believe Christmas Card

Hello everyone, just a quick pop in today to let you know I have a tutorial for my Believe Christmas card over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog today.


My night sky background has made another appearance here along with that gorgeous Believe laser cut sentiment from Southern Ridge and their intricately cut snowflake embellishments.  And Tim Holtz's Christmas Word Band, Jingle Brads and Mini Paper Snowflakes die cuts were the perfect accompaniment!  Hope you can pop by Southern Ridge's challenge blog for my how to and that you will join in our December challenge, Christmas and New Years, for a chance to win 4 designs from their online store - chipboard.ca - a $20.00 (before tax) retail value of your own choosing.  See you there!

Deb xo

5 comments:

  1. Wow Deb, this is gorgeous! I love your night sky, what a glorious background for your sleigh and reindeer! So fun and festive, fantastic!! Hope all is well with you and yours. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snowflake filled night sky's! This is a great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy day for you - what a wonderful snowy skyscape - this is fab!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card. I love the snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky and I love Santa's sleigh in it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo