Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Happy Ornaments Christmas Card

Hello everyone, if you can spare a minute from all of the last second Christmas preparations I have a quick little tutorial over at Mixed Media Mojo for my Happy Ornaments Christmas card.


Finally inked up Tim Holtz's ornaments from his Festive Sketch stamp set and used his Holiday Words #2: Thin die, love them both!  Hope you can pop by for my how to (click here) and that you will enter our Winter Holidays with the twist of adding Shimmer December challenge over at Mixed Media Mojo, see you there! 

Deb xo

8 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Deb full of festive cheer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Deb! Wonderfully festive and I love the snowy bits of detail. They are just right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and so festive lyrics bright... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Deb, I have been over for a look, I didn't realise you used the birch trees, they look wonderful in the background! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. What a great stamp set. Those ornaments look great

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your family Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So festive! Always enjoy your inspiration! Would love to venture out west to stop by the shop one of these days soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and festive card! I love the way you colored those ornaments, and your background is delicious! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo