Sunday, December 11, 2016

Silver and Blue Christmas Ornament For A Vintage Journey

Hello everyone, just a quick pop in today to let you know I have a quick tutorial over at A Vintage Journey today for the second leg of our Destination Inspiration journey for December.  This month our travel bags were packed with lace, heat embossing, the colour silver and chipboard or cardboard and this is what I created.


I had a couple of chipboard circles left over from my Winter Magic Christmas ornament so used them as my base along with lots of Tim Holtz goodness.  Hope you can stop by for the how to, see you there!

Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. silver and blue is a beautiful combo for an ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty ornament, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been over for a look, your ornament is fabulous Deb! Great use of the contents of the travel bag and those little retro baubles you added look fantastic! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw and loved this over at AVJ, Deb - absolutely delightful.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your festive ornament is gorgeous Deb, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo