Friday, December 16, 2016

Snowflakes Merry Christmas Card

Hello, just a quick pop in today to let you know I have a quick and easy tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog for my Snowflakes Merry Christmas card.


A stencil, some chipboard embellishments, embossing powders and ink sprays and voila you are done, just the thing for this busy time of year!  Hope you can pop by Southern Ridge for the how to and if you can squeeze in a bit of crafting time be sure to enter our Christmas and New Year challenge for a chance to win some lovely chipboard designs from the online store, chipboard.ca.  See you there!

Deb xo

4 comments:

  1. A great card Deb! Similar to ones I made from Pinterest inspiration. I love that scribbly snowflake circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I like this. Love those snowflakes and the snowflake wreath is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving Linda's kraft&white combo, and I love it here too, especially with that zingy pop of red.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo