Friday, January 13, 2017

Baby It's Cold Outside Winter Canvas

Hello all and thanks for stopping by!  Just popping in quick to let you know I have a project to share with you over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog today for our current Winter challenge.


We've been experiencing repeated cold snaps here in B.C. and that most certainly influenced my design since it's definitely been cold outside LOL!  Hope you can stop by for a peek at my canvas and that you will join in our Winter challenge, you have a chance to win 4 designs from the online store - chipboard.ca - a $20.00 (before tax) retail value of your own choosing.  See you there!

Deb xo 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Deb! This turned out fantastic! I love chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been over for a look, it is really lovely Deb - and has a definite 'cool' feel with the beautiful snowflake background. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. It's been really cold here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Deb, it's pretty chilly here too! Have a fun week xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo