Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome 2017!

Happy New Year everyone!  It's January 1st, 2017 and time for a new challenge over at Mixed Media Mojo.  This month our challenge theme is New with the twist of adding Clocks.


I decided to make a New Year's mixed media card for my contribution to this month's design team projects and finally used my Stencil Girl 'City Scape' stencil.


Hope you can pop over to Mixed Media Mojo to see what the rest of the team has created to inspire you and you will also get a lovely surprise when you visit there, we have several NEW design team members joining us this month, welcome one and all!

As time is a little short for me this month, I am going to wait to post my tutorial for this card until I get back from Creativation 2017 on January 25th so hope you can pop back then for my how to.  In the meantime, I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year.  May 2017 bring us and our world peace, understanding, acceptance and respect and no matter how remote that possibility seems right now, I fervently hope that by some miracle my wish for us all will come true.

I'd like to enter my card into The Mixed Media Monthly January challenge 'Put A Stencil On It'.


As luck would have it, the stencil I used is a Stencil Girl Products stencil, 'City Scape'!

Deb xo

11 comments:

  1. I think you already know how much I love your work Deb!! I really need to find some new descriptive words to be able to voice all the things I love about your projects! Another stunner of a card and yet another stencil I feel that I need to have now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Deb. Happy New Year to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, Deb. It was fun to see your latest Mixed Media creations! Happy New Year to you and yours. Take care, ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Deb, such a happy feel. Have a wonderful 2017 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Deb. Happy New Year and happy crafting too, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, love how you used the stencil!! Thanks so much for playing at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great use of the stencil. Beautiful. Happy and creative new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card....love the stencil work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm maybe a bit on the late side for happy New Year wishes, but I do wish you a wonderful 2017, Deb, and I love your celebratory firework cityscape... at least, it says cityscape to me, but I may have been watching too many Tim Holtz sneak peek videos!! Hope you have an amazing time at Creativation.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous creation! The background you created is beautiful.
    Hugs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPPPY NEW YEAR to you! AWESOME card! Thank you for joining along with The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo