Friday, January 27, 2017

Winter Snowflake Frame

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by today.  I've a new project over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's challenge blog to share with you today that I made for our current Winter challenge.


I used Southern Ridge's Snowflake Die Cut, Snowflakes 712 and Bare Branches chipboard along with acrylic paints, the Flourish stencil by Tim Holtz and embossing powders from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies.  Hope you can stop by for a closer look and that you will enter our Winter challenge, see you there!

Deb xo

5 comments:

  1. Deb, I love this wintry ornament with the flourish background--it gives the snowflake chippie an organic look, like frost on a window. the branch and the tiny snowflake make the perfect winter scene. Love it! Hope you are feeling better! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your fabulous snowflake and all its fabulous details! And isn't that a fabulous backdrop to photograph with too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh its so pretty. I like thiskind of snowflake much better than the real thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Debs and such a lovely wintery feel. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo