Tuesday, February 7, 2017

And Fly Again Mixed Media Tutorial

Hello all, just a quick pop in to let you know that I have a tutorial over at Mixed Media Mojo today on how I made my And Fly Again mixed media panel.


Lots of lovely new Tim Holtz Idea-ology on this one so hope you can pop by for a look and also hope that you will enter our February challenge, Love with the twist of Wings, we have a wonderful new sponsor at Mixed Media Mojo so even more incentive for you to come join the fun!

Sadly, this will be my last post at Mixed Media Mojo as I am leaving their design team so want to take this opportunity to thank Maria very much for having me on her team over this last year, it was lots of fun!  Maria has rounded up an exceptionally talented new group of designers for her team this year so make sure you keep following them, there will be lots of creative inspiration for you to enjoy.  Thanks again to Mixed Media Mojo for the fun and to you for following me on my creative journey,

Deb xo

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous design Deb, great background and I adore the butterfly winged girl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know. I'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great panel. Love this encouraging message and carefree illustration for the encouragement. So many great details added into this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the blue. Looking forward to what's next... Im sure they loved you over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's definitely a happy piece - I love those butterflies fluttering around, and the gorgeous tinting of the image, not to mention her lovely wings. Mixed Media Mojo will miss you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super....a gorgeous piece! ;-) Super sentiment too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo