Wednesday, February 1, 2017

And Fly Again

Hello and happy February!  It's the first of the month and that means it is time for a new challenge at Mixed Media Mojo, this month our theme is Love with the twist of adding Wings.


For our love themed challenge, I decided to make a mixed media panel for my art journal using some of the wonderful new Tim Holtz Idea-ology releases that I was lucky enough to receive at Creativation last month.


Make sure to pop on over to Mixed Media Mojo to see what my teammates have made to inspire you and I will return next Wednesday to tell you how I went about making my mixed media Love panel, enjoy and see you again soon!

Deb xo

11 comments:

  1. I love your journal page - fun to play with new stuff - you did a wonderful job

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty:) I love all the butterflies you've added here and there....nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made wonderful use of your new items, this is beautiful panel. I cannot wait to get my hands on the paper dolls! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Love the butterfly wings and the lovely words. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. I like how you put the butterfly behind the girl for her wings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! I see new Tim stuff and I love how you used it Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it to bits Deb. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that blue, and love her wings. This is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Deb! I love what you did with the panel, especially the paper dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful! Deb Love those pops of red hearts - really attracts the eye to the 'quote' x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo