Friday, February 10, 2017

Hugs And Kisses Mixed Media Valentine

Hello everyone, I'm popping in quickly today to let you know that I have a tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog for my Hugs And Kisses mixed media valentine.


I used a page from one of Karen's chipboard albums as the base for my valentine along with her Wild Heart, Love and Hearts banner and Heart stencil.  I also broke out some of the DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics and mediums that Tracy Weinzapfel very generously gave me at Creativation 2017 to transform a piece of scrapbook paper I wasn't too fond of into this nummy background.  Hope you can pop by for my how to, see you there!

I'd like to link up my Hugs and Kisses mixed media Valentine with the Be My Valentine challenge over at Frilly and Funkie's challenge blog.

Deb xo

7 comments:

  1. Love this. I like the way the word love is strung across the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Deb! ;-) Looove the background and the strung love! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Deb, great design! Sorry it's such a quick visit but I'm still on a borrowed laptop! Have a great week. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful canvas! Love the draped letters across the top and the fun colors you used in the background to really pop the heart! Thanks for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie "Be My Valentine" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great creation - loving the fun metals with the soft lace. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, so many cool textures here - the L O V E lettering is fantastic, and I love the distressed numbers too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Valentine! I love the background and those hammered hanging letters are fab. Thank you for joining us for the "Be My Valentine" over at Frilly & Funkie.

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo