Sunday, April 16, 2017

A Very Wonderful Place

Hello everyone, popping in to let you know that I have a tutorial over on A Vintage Journey today for my 'A Very Wonderful Place' altered wood panel.


We are traveling on our Destination Inspiration journey for April at AVJ and this month our travel bags are filled with the following supplies.

Product - Distress Inks/Paints
Technique - Stencil Monoprinting
Colour - Green
Surface - MDF

I had lots of fun creating my project with these ingredients and hope that you will be able to stop by for my how to, see you there!

Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. Deb, your project is gorgeous, you certainly made fantastic use of the contents of the travel bag - great tutorial too!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Deb. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, your springtime home decor piece is sooo lovely! Every detail just speaks to me, but your gorgeous background inspires me beyond words and your flowers are the prettiest I've seen! Well done, you! I hope you had a blessed Easter! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Looks nice and spring like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those die cut weeds and your coloring or inking of them. All together on this wood panel with the adorable 3-D details makes for great home decor. The little princess doll with her butterfly wings is so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this over at AVJ - lovely fairy queen in her garden realm.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo