Friday, April 7, 2017

Destination Vacation Ocean View Card

Hello, just a quick pop in today to let you know that I have a tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog for my Destination Vacation Ocean View Card.


I continued the film strip theme from my mini travel journal that I made last month but this month I used Southern Ridge's Wavy Film Strip Frame.  The wave design of this film strip frame immediately made me think of the ocean, so I grabbed their Mini Ocean Set for those wonderful sea creatures and their Foliage Pieces to make some 'seaweed'.  The Fish Net Stencil completed the ocean setting along with some of Tim Holtz's Mini Holiday Greens for more 'seaweed' in behind.  Hope you can pop by for my how too, see you there!

Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. Looks delightful Deb, I can see how you got the wave idea. Great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh - the shimmer on your film makes it look like you are already filming vacation events Deb. This is SUCH a GORGEOUS card. Looks exactly like the ocean to me!!! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking card. I need a vacation with an ocean view lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Deb, this background is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this Deb! love the stark black over the wonderful beach colors! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry it's been so long since my last catch-up. I love the underwater design of this, with the strip of holiday film serving as a wave in the ocean - really clever.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo