Friday, April 21, 2017

Love Heart & Soul Mixed Media Canvas

Hello everyone, popping by to let you know that I have a tutorial over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog for my Love Heart & Soul mixed media canvas.


Perfect gift for Mother's Day or for the horse lovers in your life, don't you think?  I used Southern Ridge's Mare and Foal, Taneesha Heart and Heart Filigree Border chipboard pieces along with their Heart stencil.  Tim Holtz's Flourish Layering stencil, Alpha Numeric dies, Quote Chips, Ledger Script stamp and lots of Distress products also came out to play along with DecoArt's Media Fluid acrylics.  Hope you can pop by for my how to, see you there!

Deb xo

8 comments:

  1. This is so cool looking! I love the flourish over the horse silhouettes. Lots of inspiration here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been over to see it, what a beautiful canvas Deb! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. For some reason I'm always drawn to the backgrounds you create and this one is no exception. Love the look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. I love the gorgeous background you designed for those lovely elements to sit on. Have a wonderful weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The horses are so sweet, and I love all the texture. Hopping over to see the details.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background for the wonderful horses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Deb this is just beautiful, I LOVE the textured horses, just the sort of thing I need for anything to do with my sister xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo