Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Thank You Therm O Web!

I have some wonderful news to share with you today, I've been invited to join the design team for Therm O Web!

 
A huge thank you to Therm O Web and Julia Sandvoss for this incredible opportunity (and to Eileen Hull who helped bring us together!).  I am very excited to get started, a big box filled with all kinds of Therm O Web goodness arrived in the mail today (this is just a small sampling).


My 'official' start on Therm O Web's blog will be in July but be sure to stay tuned for some projects before then ;O)  I'm really looking forward to experimenting with Thermo O Web's products in my mixed media projects and especially to have the opportunity to work with Rebekah Meier's Mixed Media line that she has designed for Therm O Web (pics of Rebekah's products to follow soon, they are on their way!).

Thank you again to Therm O Web and Julia for asking me to be a part of their amazing design team, still pinching myself to make sure that it's not all a dream.  Happy creating everyone!

Deb xo

7 comments:

  1. How exciting Deb to have a wonderful box of new goodies arrive for you to play and experiment with!Looking forward to seeing what you make with all these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a wonderful array of goodies to play with and experiment with on your projects, you'll be amazing for the new team I just know it. Huge congratulations my friend, I'm so looking forward to seeing what ideas you come up with xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Deb. Look forward to all the great things you are going to make with these goodies xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH Deb - that's GREAT news. If someone gave me those things in your photo - I would be shaking in my boots!!! I am so excited to see what you create. AWESOME choice - Therm-o-web!!! BIG Congrats to you Deb! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. I look forward to seeing what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thrilled for you Deb, huge congratulations! You are going to have an amazing time with that wonderful box of goodies - have fun!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Deb! I have to confess, I'd no idea what Therm-o-web produced, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you get up to with those exciting looking goodies.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo