Saturday, May 6, 2017

Traveling Swaps

Happy International Scrapbook Day everyone!  I'm not a scrapbooker but certainly do admire those of you who create those wonderful memory filled pages, hope you are all having a great day!

I wanted to share a swap with you that my friend Judy (Judy's Mixed Media and Textile Magic Creations) sent to me all the way from Australia.  She is so very generous and I can't wait to dive into this treasure trove of papers, tags, embellishments, dies and so much more, thank you Judy!


Isn't that card with the beautiful face amazing?!

And one would think that a swap traveling from Australia to Canada would have quite far enough to travel but apparently this package decided to take a little side trip to Germany of all places!


The envelope got torn open somewhere along the way (but fortunately Judy's impeccable packaging kept everything inside) and so the nice folks at Deutschen Post put it into a plastic bag for safekeeping as it made it's way across Germany, thank you Deutschen Post :OD

I'm playing with Tim Holtz's On The Farm stamp set today and am having fun stacking up the critters.


No idea where I'm going with this but I do love this stamp set, thank you Tim!  Have a great weekend everyone and thanks again for a wonderful swap Judy, happy crafting everyone!

Deb xo

4 comments:

  1. I tried scrapbooking but never liked the way my pages looked. That's some well traveled package you got. I see a lot of fun farm related projects in your future :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb. Pleased you finally got your swap, it's interesting where these things end up and how it happens. I'm interested to see where you go with the animal stamps. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't it be fun to dive into your wonderful gift and create Deb! Love your stacked animals and will watch for how you end up using it!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some delightful swapping fun... and I'm really looking forward to seeing where those animals end up!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo