Friday, June 2, 2017

Dandelion Sunrise Mixed Media Panel For Southern Ridge Trading Company

Hello all, popping in to let you know that I have a post over at Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog on how I created my Dandelion Sunrise mixed media panel.


I had some pages left from my Zen Dragonfly garden journal that I made a couple of weeks ago, so used one of them as the base for my panel and stenciled it with Southern Ridge's Clouds stencil and Tim Holtz's Broken China Distress Oxide ink.  Southern Ridge's Dandelion Seed Stems, Delicate Lace Doily and Small Birds Mix came together with Therm O Web's Deco Foil and Rebekah Meier's Art Tape to complete my mixed media panel, hope you can pop by Southern Ridge's blog for my how to!

Deb xo

2 comments:

  1. This is a great panel. I love those dandelions and that lace doily too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, the dandelions are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo