Friday, July 14, 2017

Scary Bones Halloween Mixed Media Canvas For Southern Ridge Trading Company

Hello everyone, popping in to let you know that I have a post over on Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog today showcasing some of their brand new Halloween chipboard releases.


I've decided to start a new July tradition, rather than Christmas In July I think we should all start celebrating and creating for Halloween In July!

I used Southern Ridge's Scary Word, Coming To Get You and Corner Web chipboard pieces along with Deco Foil and Rebekah Meier Designs products from Therm O Web, stamps, inks, stains and stencils from Tim Holtz, DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic paints and a great Steampunk Bat charm from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies.  Hope you can pop by Southern Ridge's blog for my how to, see you there (and happy Halloween In July ;O)

Deb xo

7 comments:

  1. You had my curiosity at "Scary Bones Halloween". And I agree with you. I just was thinking yesterday that I get to start my Halloween greetings soon and it's only July. I love your mindset. This card is awesome! The background is amazing and I love those skeletal fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Halloween will be here before we know it and that's scary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes perfectly scary for Halloween with those fingers appearing from the top of the fence. A brilliant design Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your scary Halloween make Debs xx Fabulous dies and great layout

    TFS and best wishes
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehhe- fun Deb!! Great colors. Made me smile!! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really made me smile when I saw it on Facebook, it is a fabulous design Deb, I just love those wonderful scary fingers!! Absolutely fantastic! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, look who's on the spooky already! This looks so cool, Deb - I'm going to check out the details.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo