Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Sweet Life Stenciled Birdhouses For StencilGirl Talks

Hello everyone, I'm thrilled and honoured to say that I am a guest blogger over at StencilGirl Talk today, I was tickled pink when Mary Beth Shaw contacted me to ask if I'd be interested and I very enthusiastically said yes!  I made a trio of little birdhouses with a whole bunch of StencilGirl Products stencils (Rectangular Patterns For Play, Circular Patterns For Play, Doodle It Bigger, Tropical Floral, Rembrandt's Words Small, Black Birds In Trees, Song Birds and Nature's Gathering) and Tim Holtz's Tiny Houses die.

Front


Back


I've a step by step tutorial over at StencilGirl Talk so hope you can pop by for my how to and thanks again to Mary Beth Shaw and her amazingly talented team for asking me to join them!

Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. I have been over for a look, I love your project Deb and congratulations on your GDT spot too! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw those tiny house dies the other day when I was browsing. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bird houses are so cute. I love how the little bird in the first one has one little foot up. Thanks for the pics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge congratulations Deb on your guest spot and what fabulous houses to celebrate with xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, Deb - big congrats on your guest spot!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love these little houses Deb, gorgeous xXx

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo