Friday, September 29, 2017

Oh Christmas Tree Double Sided Decoration For Southern Ridge Trading Company

Hello everyone, popping in to let you know that I have a tutorial over on Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog today for my Oh Christmas Tree double sided decoration.


I used Southern Ridge's Small Wood Stand Up Canvas as the base for my Christmas decoration and then added their brand new Peace On Earth Tree and Flourish Christmas Tree chipboard along with dies from Tim Holtz and Sizzix (Dimensional Stars and Holiday Words 2:Thin) some of Tim's Christmas Idea-ology embellishments, Rebekah Meier Designs Mixed Media Transfer Foils from Therm O Web and embossing powders from Emerald Creek Craft Supply.  Hope you can pop by for my how to, see you there!

Deb xo

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous. I love both sides

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool - you can either have it on a mantlepiece and alternate which of the two lovely sides you have showing day by day, or it would also look great as a table decoration so that both sides can be enjoyed at once. Love the rich red and gold, and those trees are fab.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo