Monday, October 23, 2017

A Zombie Halloween For Therm O Web

Hello everyone, I have a spooky zombie creation to share with you over on Therm O Web's blog today, look out, it's a Zombie Halloween!


I used Therm O Web's Rebekah Meier Designs Mixed Media Foam Sheets and Art Paper plus lots of their metallic foils (Deco Foil, Rebekah Meier Designs Mixed Media Transfer Foil and Gina K. Designs Fancy Foil) along with that fab Halloween Header chipboard piece from Southern Ridge Trading Company and of course Tim Holtz's Lost Zombie die from Sizzix, love that guy!  Tim's Undertaker and Regions Beyond stamps, Gothic foam stamps, Wicked spider charm and of course Distress Inks and stains helped bring it all together, hope you can stop by for my how to!

Deb xo

4 comments:

  1. Lots of creepy fun here, I love it! The hands coming from the ground - great Zombie idea. Really fun the Zombie with the spider. Very cool background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Halloween scene you've created. Great mix of mixed media and such a fun creation x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing creation, Deb - you're really on a roll. I love the hands reaching from beyond the grave and your trendy zombie is so cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo