Friday, October 13, 2017

Bone Yard Skelly Tag For Southern Ridge Trading Company

Happy Friday The 13th, bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!  I have a scary Halloween decoration to share with you today over on Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog that I made with their Skull, Skeleton and Spider Web chipboard, it's a Bone Yard Skelly tag!



I used one of Tim's small Etcetera Thickboard tags as the base, covering it with some of his Halloween scrapbook paper.  Lots of Halloween Idea-ology, a Regions Beyond stamp and the Vintage Spirits die added to the ghoulish fun along with foils and adhesives from Therm O Web and embossing powders and charms from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies.  Pop on over to Southern Ridge's blog for my how to, if you dare!  See you there,

Deb xo

3 comments:

  1. Great tag! Love all the bone yard details! Fun words to go with all the fun details. That bottom skellie is pretty scary. EEEK!

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo