Monday, October 2, 2017

Frightfully Wicked Halloween Banner For Therm O Web

Hello and happy haunting my friends, I have a spooky Halloween project over on Therm O Web's blog to share with you today!


Hee-hee, I had so much fun making this one!  I used Therm O Web's Mixed Media Heavy Weight Sheets, Deco Foil and transfer foils from Rebekah Meier Designs and Gina K Designs and HeatnBond Lite Iron On Adhesive and Fabric Fuse Liquid Adhesive ('cause my sewing skills are rather abysmal and the stitching is just for show!).  Lots of wonderful Tim Holtz Halloween ephemera, adornments and dies came out to play (love those Skull, Jack-o-Lanterns and Vintage Spirits dies!) along with many of his spooky stencils and Distress inks.  Hope you can pop by for my how to, it's going to be frightfully fun!

Deb xo

3 comments:

  1. Another spooktacular project. Gotta go check out your tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun spooky banner Deb! It looks great against the barnwood wall! perfect for the Halloween season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of all those wonderful Halloween dies - this is really cool!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo