Friday, October 27, 2017

Season's Greetings Christmas Tree Trio Decoration For Southern Ridge Trading Company

Hello everyone, I have a tutorial over on Southern Ridge Trading Company's blog today for my Season's Greetings Christmas Tree Trio decoration.


I used Southern Ridge's Scribble Triangle Tree Set, Wood Small Marked Reindeer, Small Primitive Stars, Snowflakes 712 and the Star stencil in creating my Christmas decoration on a piece of MDF that I found lurking in my stash (not a clue where it came from!).  Lots of Deco Foil, Emerald Creek Craft Supplies embossing powder, Tim Holtz Christmas papers and trimmings and a Crafty Secrets stamp were added to the mix as well, hope to see you there!

Deb xo

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. Those trees are great and that reindeer is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deb! It's been much too long since I dropped in to say hello to you. It's been a long year and I've lost track of so many bloggy friends along the way. This is a fantastic card! I just love those tree die cuts, so fun and whimsical! The dark green against all the neutrals is a wonderful mix for the holidays and your reindeer is so regal looking with his stance! A gorgeous holiday creation!! I hope all has been well with you and yours. Thinking of you and sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Christmas greeting, Deb! Great design placement on the reindeer...I wonder if you stamped it? The trees look marvelous with their great varying petina of greens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas trees look great just getting me in the mood to make more Christmas stuff myself, guess it will be here before we know it. Sending hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magical! The text background, the glorious depth of colour on the filigree trees - it's simply perfect, Deb. I love it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo