Monday, August 14, 2017

Summer Welcome Mixed Media Banner For Therm O Web

Hello everyone, popping in to let you know I have a step by step tutorial over on Therm O Web's blog for my Summer Welcome mixed media banner.


I used Therm O Web's Deco Foil, Mixed Media Sheets, Rebekah Meier Designs Art Paper and Mixed Media Medium plus dies from Tim Holtz and Sizzix, Distress Inks and Stains, DecoArt Media Fluid acrylics, stencils from The Crafters Workshop and incorporated an image transfer technique onto muslin with Rebekah's Mixed Media Medium, it worked perfectly!  Hope you can stop by for my how to, see you there!

Deb xo

5 comments:

  1. Oh I really like this. Heading over to check out the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is a pretty welcoming for summer! I love the mix of pieces and textures and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Debs, off for a better look. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been over to check out how you made this beautiful hanging, I really enjoyed your tutorial! Hope things are getting back to normal for you. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks lovely - so fresh and summery in such pretty colours - off to check out the details.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo